Here is some source code that I would like to share. I should get these into a publicly accessible source control, but this is a quick solution.
JUCE Serial Port Library
- A JUCE module for easy access to serial ports. Tested on Windows and OS X.
- Not my code, but I have added simpler Windows device enumeration and updated to be a JUCE 4 module
Frequency Band Display App
- A desktop application for displaying meters for ‘frequency band’ data coming over a serial port. Works on Windows and OS X
- Recently added GUI to select Serial Port from where gather data.
- I originally wrote this to help me verify FFT code running on an Arduino. And generalized it when I worked with an MSGEQ7 connected to an Arduino.
Arduino FHT example
- The code from an experiment I did with running an FHT algorithm on an Arduino.
- It uses the FHT library from Open Music Labs
- NOTE: This version has not been updated to work with the Frequency Display App that I posted, but one would just need to modify the serial output to match the new format.